March 11, 2013

National Geographic Memory Game

I just completed the memory game on the National Geographic site and, as requested, I am putting my observations here. I was able to remember the placement correctly in each game whether pictures of animals or landscape, numbers, or letters. I will admit that is because I was in a room by myself and spoke out loud the placement from left to right, top to bottom. If I had not been able to verbally associate, I am not sure that I would have done it correctly.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think to try that. It helped a bit. I did do better, but not 100%. The landscapes and animals are harder for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be good at associating without saying it out loud. I find that I can't rely on that anymore. I have too many things competing for attention in my head so I have to say it out loud to make it stand out.

    ReplyDelete