To borrow from someone else's brilliance, you can watch the video below from TED Talks. It's an interesting presentation about motivation and cognitive abilities when faced with an incentivized problem solving situation. While it doesn't address learning directly, it makes me think about how there are different ways to motivate the adult learner. I hope to gain insight into this as the semester progresses.
February 10, 2013
Initial Reflection
Keeping a blog is not something that I ever thought to do. I write all the time for my work and I prefer to write about something other than myself or my personal thoughts. However, I will enjoy this challenge to put down my thoughts, observations, ruminations on the Adult as Learner and I look forward to reading what my classmates have to say.
To borrow from someone else's brilliance, you can watch the video below from TED Talks. It's an interesting presentation about motivation and cognitive abilities when faced with an incentivized problem solving situation. While it doesn't address learning directly, it makes me think about how there are different ways to motivate the adult learner. I hope to gain insight into this as the semester progresses.
To borrow from someone else's brilliance, you can watch the video below from TED Talks. It's an interesting presentation about motivation and cognitive abilities when faced with an incentivized problem solving situation. While it doesn't address learning directly, it makes me think about how there are different ways to motivate the adult learner. I hope to gain insight into this as the semester progresses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment